French healthcare - Healthcare made in France!
The innovative brand "French Healthcare" aims at gathering companies, researchers and health professionals in order to promote their activities abroad.
The brand FRENCH HEALTHCARE has the ambition to trigger a collective dynamic to stimulate the influence abroad of French expertise and technologies in the healthcare industry.
▪ It is the 4th leader worldwide and 2nd in Europe. The market is evaluated at € 20 billion.
▪ France ranks 5th for the number of European and international patents filed and represents 10% of the patents filed in Europe.
France can count on considerable assets:
> Its education and public healthcare system benefit from an international recognition.
> France is a renowned actor in global health.
> French research and pharmaceutic industry are among the most efficient globally.
> Its capacity for innovation is proven when it comes to medical device, animal health, e-health and silver economy. It is helped by a dynamic ecosystem of startups and SMEs.
These are the dimensions that FRENCH HEALTHCARE will showcase abroad.
FRENCH HEALTHCARE is supported by public and private actors in a close collaboration between:
the Ministries for Europe and Foreign Affairs, for Economy, for Solidarity and Health, for National Education, for Higher Education, Research and Innovation;
the operators (Business France, Expertise France);
the federations and trade unions;
businesses, hospitals, research institutes, innovation centres and Universities.
▪ 2 694 healthcare establishments.
▪ 6% of French industrial employment.
▪ 1 400 companies which design, create, manufacture or distribute healthcare products for a wide variety of human and animal health applications.
FRENCH HEALTHCARE will enable health actors, gathered in one organisation, to:
benefit from common communications to promote their expertise, products and services;
meet foreign delegations willing to discover the French healthcare system, expertise and technology;
participate in common export projects in order to strengthen healthcare systems abroad, upgrade access to medical care and fight against infectious and chronic deseases.