Odyssey Scholarships [fr]
Cultural meeting centres are places where heritage, creation and innovation are associated in a contemporary cultural project to revitalize the territories.
This mechanism contributes to the capacity building of foreign artists and cultural professionals. It is also part of the support for the Francophonie.
The call for projects is open to artists, researchers and cultural professionals from all countries other than France, in accordance with the missions carried out by the Ministry of Culture.
Women artists, researchers and cultural professionals are particularly welcome to apply.
For requests in the field of cultural management, applications must be sent directly to the Association des Centres Culturels de Rencontre until 15 December inclusive:
- by mail: ACCR Hôtel de Massa 38, rue du Faubourg Saint Jacques 75014 PARIS
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning Odyssey 2020 in the subject line of the email.
Applications should include :
- Curriculum vitae / short biography;
- Personal project for the residency period in line with the global project of the welcoming center;
- Selection of works or link to online recording of music or theatre creations, if applicable, whenever possible;
- Cover letter;
- Recommendation letter;
- Proof of residence (recent utility bill i.e. telephone, gas,electric);
- Copy of passport or national identity card.
The provisional timetable is defined as follows:
- January 2020: Odyssey Scholarship Commission
- March 2020: responses to applications