Online applications for Art, Fashion, Design, Music, Architecture, 3D Animation, ... Higher schools in France
Online applications for art and architecture studies are open on CampusArt network website and extended on the CampusArt network website until March 31, 2020. .
CampusArt is a network of French institutions offering university level programs in the fields of art and architecture, led by Campus France with the support of the French Ministries of Education, Higher Education, Research and Innovation, Europe and Foreign Affairs, and Culture.
The website www.campusart.org gives access (under specific conditions) to training courses in plastic arts, architecture, cinema, heritage, design, visual communication, fashion, music, interior architecture, 3D animation, ... at the preparatory classes, Bachelor’s, Master’s, post-Master’s and Doctorate levels, offered by the network’s member schools.
The choice of training is accompanied by a fast and interactive online application process, allowing foreign students to fill in only one application form visible to more than 160 institutions.
A reply to the application will be given at the end of March-early April 2020, enabling the student to prepare for the stay as soon as possible.
This service is entirely free of charge until the candidate decides to accept an admission proposal.
This online application process is available everywhere in the world. CampusArt does not substitute for “Etudes en France” procedure that enables student to obtain a French visa.
The schedule for this specific procedure is as follows:
- until March 31, 2020: Students complete electronic application
- March 31, 2020: Deadline for submitting an application on the CampusArt platform (online application and supporting documents to be attached).
Beginning of possible telephone or skype interviews with the candidates.
Start of pre-registration proposals made by the institutions to the candidates via their CampusArt platform.
- April 15, 2020: End of the pre-registration proposals made by the schools to the candidates via their CampusArt platform.
- April 15 to 30, 2020: Responses of the candidates, on their CampusArt account, to the proposals made by the institutions.
- April 30, 2020: Deadline for students to confirm their entry into the training program on their CampusArt account.
- beginning of May 2020: Preparation and sending of the original pre-registration certificates by the institutions to CampusArt, which then sends them to the registered students.